Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Cmon Chennai

It was a pleasant surprise for me when I called my UK bank last week to know that the call center is in Chennai- the place where I come from.
Despite some very minor problems in getting information I enjoyed the call. Today I had to follow up on that call again. I was glad that I could speak to a chennaite again.
The gal I spoke with got all my details (which clearly will tell that I am a south Indian.) and suddenly switched over to a heavy English accent.
I was put on hold and transferred to another extn. where I had no response. Had to call again and again some other problems.
I am not sure whether this negligence is bcos I was a south Indian or the inexperience of the person I spoke with.
For my cheer and enthu before the call, It was little disheartening. hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts