Thursday, November 20, 2003

Mr.Mogombo

Many of you might know Mr.Mogombo(or whatever) guy from Africa. He often associates himself with designations like Director of African National Bank, African Treasury etc. etc. claiming that he has full control of billions of dollars unclaimed. He would nicely ask for deal for helping to transfer the money using your bank account. All these nonsense was happening so far only through email, but to my great surprise I had a snail mail yesterday delivered from some African country with my address hand written. It had the same shit typed and photocopied. I am just thinking whether I need to escalate this to Police or just ignore or like one of my friends wittily said to be prepared to receive him one day when he knocks my door to handover million dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts